Get IFSC and MICR code of Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho branch in Mumbai city or district, Maharashtra state along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down.
IFSC Code: UBIN0550451
Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho Branch IFSC Code, Mumbai in Maharashtra
|Bank Name||Union Bank Of India|
|IFSC Code|| UBIN0550451|
(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
|MICR Code||Not Available|
|Address||5TH FLOOR, UNION BANK BHAVAN 239,VIDHAN BHAVAN MARG,|
|Branch Code||550451 (Last six characters of IFSC code represent Branch code.)|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Customer No.||Tel: 022-22028828/22896587-10|
Along with your account number, account name and account type (ie., savings or current) the following information about the branch is to be provided for fund transfer:
- Bank Name : Union Bank Of India
- Branch Name : Rtgs Ho
- IFSC Code : UBIN0550451
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
OR Choose other Branch From Union Bank Of India Mumbai Listed Below
- BANDRA EAST
- BUSINESS PROCESS TRANFORMATION
- CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICES MUMBAI
- CBD BELAPUR
- CENTRAL ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
- CENTRAL AUDITINSPECTION DEPT
- CENTRAL FUNDING UNIT
- CENTRAL PENSION PROCESSING CENTRE
- CENTRALISED FOREX BACK OFFICE
- CENTRALIZED BACKOFFICE
- CISO OFFICE
- COMPLIANCE DEPT
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
- CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT
- CREDIT RECOVERYLEGAL SERVICES DEPT
- CUFFE PARADE
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY C O
- DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL
- DOMESTIC FOREIGN BUSINESSOVERSEAS OPERATIONS DEPT
- FGMO MUMBAI
- FINANCIAL INCLUSION DEPARTMENT
- JOGESHWARI WEST
- KHARGHAR SECTOR 4
- LARGE CORPORATE DEPARTMENT
- LAW DEPARTMENT CO
- LINK ROAD MARVE
- LOKHANDWALA COMPLEX KANDIVALI E
- MANAGING DIRECTOR S OFFICE MDO
- MEDIUM SMALLMICRO ENTERPRISE DEPT
- MID CORP BRANCHS T ROAD
- MID CORPORATE
- MID CORPORATE BORIVALI EAST
- MID CORPORATE JOGESHWARI
- MIRA ROAD EAST
- NETAJI CHOWK ULHASNAGAR
- PERSONAL BANKINGOPERATIONS DEPT
- PRINTING AND STATIONERY DEPT
- R.O.MUMBAI SOUTH
- R.O.MUMBAI WEST
- RETAIL BANKING DEPARTMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- RTGS HO
- RURALAGRI BUSINESS DEPT
- SANTACRUZ EAST
- STC POWAI
- SUPPORT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
- ULP CHEMBUR
- ULP KHARGHAR BRANCH
- UNION LOAN POINT BANDRA EAST
- VASHI MID CORPORATE
- VIRAR EAST
- VIRAR WEST
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND THIRD PARTY
- YARI ROAD ANDHERI WEST
What is Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho IFSC Code.
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a eleven digit code provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for identifying bank branches in India individually. This code is used for NEFT and RTGS.
The code consists of 11 characters. The first part is the first four alphabet characters represent the Bank. Next character is zero(0), which is reserved for use in the future. The last six characters are the branch code.
The Union Bank Of India IFSC code is 11 characters?
- UBIN The first four digits of the IFSC code represents the name of the Union Bank Of India.
- The fifth digit is ‘zero’ (0),
- 550451 The last 6 digits denote the name of the specific Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho branch
What is Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho IFSC Code?
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) is a printing technology that is used to print alpha-numeric details. MICR Code is printed on cheques and they allow the cheque to be processed easily.Rtgs Ho Branch Information
Indian Financial System Code, Magnetic Ink Character Recognition, SWIFT Code, Address and Contact number of Union Bank Of India - Rtgs Ho branch in Mumbai district which is in the state of Maharashtra . Branch office and ATM location.
What is Union Bank Of India Maharashtra Mumbai Rtgs Ho RTGS?
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is a fund transfer mechanism which is used to transfer money from one bank to another. This gross basis transfer happens in realtime, hence the name. Minimum amount that can be transferred through RTGS is Rs. 2,00,000. Fees to process RTGS will be applicable.
What is Union Bank Of India Maharashtra Rtgs Ho Mumbai NEFT?
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) is an online money transfer system which is supported by RBI. NEFT is used for medium and small amount transfer between accounts and banks. There is no minimum amount limit to send money via NEFT.
Popular Searches on Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho
Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho Mumbai IFSC Code, Rtgs Ho Rtgs Ho ifsccode, IFSC Code of Union Bank Of India Rtgs Ho Maharashtra state, IFSC Code of Rtgs Ho Union Bank Of India Maharashtra ,