Get IFSC and MICR code of Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade branch in Mumbai city or district, Maharashtra state along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down.
IFSC Code: UBIN0567167
Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade Branch IFSC Code, Mumbai in Maharashtra
|Bank Name||Union Bank Of India|
|IFSC Code|| UBIN0567167|
(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
|Address||625,G D SOMANI MARG CUFFE PARADE MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA PINCODE 400005|
|Branch Code||567167 (Last six characters of IFSC code represent Branch code.)|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Customer No.||Tel: 022-22028828/22896587-10|
Along with your account number, account name and account type (ie., savings or current) the following information about the branch is to be provided for fund transfer:
- Bank Name : Union Bank Of India
- Branch Name : Cuffe Parade
- IFSC Code : UBIN0567167
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
OR Choose other Branch From Union Bank Of India Mumbai Listed Below
- BANDRA EAST
- BUSINESS PROCESS TRANFORMATION
- CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICES MUMBAI
- CBD BELAPUR
- CENTRAL ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
- CENTRAL AUDITINSPECTION DEPT
- CENTRAL FUNDING UNIT
- CENTRAL PENSION PROCESSING CENTRE
- CENTRALISED FOREX BACK OFFICE
- CENTRALIZED BACKOFFICE
- CISO OFFICE
- COMPLIANCE DEPT
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
- CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT
- CREDIT RECOVERYLEGAL SERVICES DEPT
- CUFFE PARADE
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY C O
- DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL
- DOMESTIC FOREIGN BUSINESSOVERSEAS OPERATIONS DEPT
- FGMO MUMBAI
- FINANCIAL INCLUSION DEPARTMENT
- JOGESHWARI WEST
- KHARGHAR SECTOR 4
- LARGE CORPORATE DEPARTMENT
- LAW DEPARTMENT CO
- LINK ROAD MARVE
- LOKHANDWALA COMPLEX KANDIVALI E
- MANAGING DIRECTOR S OFFICE MDO
- MEDIUM SMALLMICRO ENTERPRISE DEPT
- MID CORP BRANCHS T ROAD
- MID CORPORATE
- MID CORPORATE BORIVALI EAST
- MID CORPORATE JOGESHWARI
- MIRA ROAD EAST
- NETAJI CHOWK ULHASNAGAR
- PERSONAL BANKINGOPERATIONS DEPT
- PRINTING AND STATIONERY DEPT
- R.O.MUMBAI SOUTH
- R.O.MUMBAI WEST
- RETAIL BANKING DEPARTMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- RTGS HO
- RURALAGRI BUSINESS DEPT
- SANTACRUZ EAST
- STC POWAI
- SUPPORT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
- ULP CHEMBUR
- ULP KHARGHAR BRANCH
- UNION LOAN POINT BANDRA EAST
- VASHI MID CORPORATE
- VIRAR EAST
- VIRAR WEST
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND THIRD PARTY
- YARI ROAD ANDHERI WEST
What is Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade IFSC Code.
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a eleven digit code provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for identifying bank branches in India individually. This code is used for NEFT and RTGS.
The code consists of 11 characters. The first part is the first four alphabet characters represent the Bank. Next character is zero(0), which is reserved for use in the future. The last six characters are the branch code.
The Union Bank Of India IFSC code is 11 characters?
- UBIN The first four digits of the IFSC code represents the name of the Union Bank Of India.
- The fifth digit is ‘zero’ (0),
- 567167 The last 6 digits denote the name of the specific Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade branch
What is Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade IFSC Code?
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) is a printing technology that is used to print alpha-numeric details. MICR Code is printed on cheques and they allow the cheque to be processed easily.Cuffe Parade Branch Information
Indian Financial System Code, Magnetic Ink Character Recognition, SWIFT Code, Address and Contact number of Union Bank Of India - Cuffe Parade branch in Mumbai district which is in the state of Maharashtra . Branch office and ATM location.
What is Union Bank Of India Maharashtra Mumbai Cuffe Parade RTGS?
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is a fund transfer mechanism which is used to transfer money from one bank to another. This gross basis transfer happens in realtime, hence the name. Minimum amount that can be transferred through RTGS is Rs. 2,00,000. Fees to process RTGS will be applicable.
What is Union Bank Of India Maharashtra Cuffe Parade Mumbai NEFT?
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) is an online money transfer system which is supported by RBI. NEFT is used for medium and small amount transfer between accounts and banks. There is no minimum amount limit to send money via NEFT.
Popular Searches on Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade
Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade Mumbai IFSC Code, Cuffe Parade Cuffe Parade ifsccode, IFSC Code of Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade Maharashtra state, IFSC Code of Cuffe Parade Union Bank Of India Maharashtra ,
Popular Searches on Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade.
Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade Branch Mumbai IFSC Code, Mumbai Cuffe Parade Br ifsccode, IFSC Code of Union Bank Of India Cuffe Parade Maharashtra, IFSC Code of Cuffe Parade Union Bank Of India Mumbai, Union Bank Of India IFSC Code Maharashtra Cuffe Parade, Union Bank Of India IFSC Code Mumbai Cuffe Parade.