Get Swift code BIC code of Denizbank A S Izmir Branch branch in Izmir city, of Turkey country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
Denizbank A S Izmir Branch Branch Swift Code of Izmir
|Bank Name||Denizbank A S|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||ALFBTRIS|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: ALFBTRIS |
Branch code: 907
Institution s 4-letter code: ALFB
Country code: TR
Location code: IS
OR Choose other Branch From Denizbank A S Izmir Listed Below
What is Denizbank A S Izmir Branch SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: ALFBTRIS907
- ALFB 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (Denizbank A S )
- TR 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (Turkey)
- IS 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- 907 last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code Denizbank A S Izmir Branch Turkey
SWIFT Code Denizbank A S used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode Denizbank A S Turkey are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying Denizbank A S branches in Turkey.
SWIFT Code of Denizbank A S is unique for each branch in Turkey . Denizbank A S Izmir Branch Branch is located in Izmir City, Turkey Country and Denizbank A S Izmir Branch The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of Denizbank A S Izmir Branch branch in Izmir city, of Turkey country along with address and contact phone numbers,