Get Swift code BIC code of Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch branch in Sialkot city, of Pakistan country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch Branch Swift Code of Sialkot
|Bank Name||Bank Of Khyber The|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||ASCMPKKA|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: ASCMPKKA |
Branch code: 010
Institution s 4-letter code: ASCM
Country code: PK
Location code: KA
OR Choose other Branch From Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Listed Below
What is Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: ASCMPKKA010
- ASCM 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (Bank Of Khyber The)
- PK 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (Pakistan)
- KA 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- 010 last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch Pakistan
SWIFT Code Bank Of Khyber The used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode Bank Of Khyber The Pakistan are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying Bank Of Khyber The branches in Pakistan.
SWIFT Code of Bank Of Khyber The is unique for each branch in Pakistan . Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch Branch is located in Sialkot City, Pakistan Country and Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of Bank Of Khyber The Sialkot Branch branch in Sialkot city, of Pakistan country along with address and contact phone numbers,