Get Swift code BIC code of Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 branch in Piano Di Sorrento city, of Italy country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 Branch Swift Code of Piano Di Sorrento
|Bank Name||Banca Di Credito Popolare|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||ANTBIT21|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: ANTBIT21 |
Branch code: 646
Institution s 4-letter code: ANTB
Country code: IT
Location code: 21
OR Choose other Branch From Banca Di Credito Popolare Piano Di Sorrento Listed Below
What is Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: ANTBIT21646
- ANTB 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (Banca Di Credito Popolare)
- IT 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (Italy)
- 21 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- 646 last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 Italy
SWIFT Code Banca Di Credito Popolare used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode Banca Di Credito Popolare Italy are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying Banca Di Credito Popolare branches in Italy.
SWIFT Code of Banca Di Credito Popolare is unique for each branch in Italy . Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 Branch is located in Piano Di Sorrento City, Italy Country and Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of Banca Di Credito Popolare Agenzia 29 branch in Piano Di Sorrento city, of Italy country along with address and contact phone numbers,