Get Swift code BIC code of Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch branch in Shanghai city, of China country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch Branch Swift Code of Shanghai
|Bank Name||Ningbo Commerce Bank|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||ABOCCNBJ|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: ABOCCNBJ |
Branch code: 090
Institution s 4-letter code: ABOC
Country code: CN
Location code: BJ
OR Choose other Branch From Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Listed Below
What is Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: ABOCCNBJ090
- ABOC 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (Ningbo Commerce Bank)
- CN 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (China)
- BJ 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- 090 last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch China
SWIFT Code Ningbo Commerce Bank used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode Ningbo Commerce Bank China are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying Ningbo Commerce Bank branches in China.
SWIFT Code of Ningbo Commerce Bank is unique for each branch in China . Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch Branch is located in Shanghai City, China Country and Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of Ningbo Commerce Bank Shanghai Branch branch in Shanghai city, of China country along with address and contact phone numbers,