Get Swift code BIC code of China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch branch in Xining city, of China country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch Branch Swift Code of Xining
|Bank Name||China Everbright Bank|
|Branch||Ceb Xining Branch|
|City||Ceb Xining Branch|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||EVERCNBJ|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: EVERCNBJ |
Branch code: CIN
Institution s 4-letter code: EVER
Country code: CN
Location code: BJ
OR Choose other Branch From China Everbright Bank Xining Listed Below
What is China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: EVERCNBJCIN
- EVER 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (China Everbright Bank)
- CN 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (China)
- BJ 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- CIN last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch China
SWIFT Code China Everbright Bank used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode China Everbright Bank China are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying China Everbright Bank branches in China.
SWIFT Code of China Everbright Bank is unique for each branch in China . China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch Branch is located in Xining City, China Country and China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of China Everbright Bank Ceb Xining Branch branch in Xining city, of China country along with address and contact phone numbers,