Get Swift code BIC code of Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch branch in Zhenjiang city, of China country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch Branch Swift Code of Zhenjiang
|Bank Name||Bank Of China|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||ADBNCNBJ|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: ADBNCNBJ |
Branch code: NZJ
Institution s 4-letter code: ADBN
Country code: CN
Location code: BJ
OR Choose other Branch From Bank Of China Zhenjiang Listed Below
What is Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: ADBNCNBJNZJ
- ADBN 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (Bank Of China)
- CN 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (China)
- BJ 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- NZJ last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch China
SWIFT Code Bank Of China used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode Bank Of China China are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying Bank Of China branches in China.
SWIFT Code of Bank Of China is unique for each branch in China . Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch Branch is located in Zhenjiang City, China Country and Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of Bank Of China Zhenjiang Branch branch in Zhenjiang city, of China country along with address and contact phone numbers,