Get Swift code BIC code of Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches branch in Santiago city, of Chile country along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down
Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches Branch Swift Code of Santiago
|Bank Name||Banco De Chile|
|Branch||Import Other Santiago Branches|
|City||Import Other Santiago Branches|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||BCHICLRM|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: BCHICLRM |
Branch code: IOB
Institution s 4-letter code: BCHI
Country code: CL
Location code: RM
OR Choose other Branch From Banco De Chile Santiago Listed Below
What is Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: BCHICLRMIOB
- BCHI 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code. (Banco De Chile)
- CL 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (Chile)
- RM 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- IOB last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Code Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches Chile
SWIFT Code Banco De Chile used to Transfer fund to Internationl banks. SWIFTCode Banco De Chile Chile are provide the broadest coverage of national bank identifiers. SWIFT Code is identifying Banco De Chile branches in Chile.
SWIFT Code of Banco De Chile is unique for each branch in Chile . Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches Branch is located in Santiago City, Chile Country and Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches The SWIFT code is .
Get Swift code BIC code of Banco De Chile Import Other Santiago Branches branch in Santiago city, of Chile country along with address and contact phone numbers,